Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring Flowers and Sneak Peek

Although we have over a month until spring technically arrives, it sure feels like it is upon us here in California.  Even the flowers and blossoms are starting to bloom in the warm sunshine.  I went on a walk around our property today with Mr. Rubbish and our two sweet kitties, Georgie and Beau.  Along the way I picked some pretty white flowers and a couple acacia tree branches with their splendid, bright yellow blossoms.


I hope my flowers can bring you some cheer and remind you that spring is just around the corner, especially if you are still in the throes of Winter in your part of the world.



I am nearly finished with my new headboard and cannot wait to show it to you tomorrow, so make sure you stop back by to see the final reveal!  Here is a little sneak peek of my headboard with my springtime blooms.

6 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

I'll be back to see the headboard..Love the flowers!

Emily said...

Don't be such a tease! :) I can't wait to see the headboard. From what I can see of it, it looks amazing!

Monica said...

I did get a peek - hehe!

You are such a blessed soul to think of the environment - keep up your good work. I love recycling, too and try and do it as often as I can.

xxx Monica

Heaven's Walk said...

Thank you for the breath of spring today! We are certainly counting the days til it officially arrives. It's sooooo ccccold here in Michigan!!! Looking forward to seeing more of that beautiful headboard!

xoxo laurie

Renee {Shabby, Chic and Charming} said...

Though we have sun today, it is still really cold and feels like winter here in the Pacific Northwest! Thanks for the breath of spring!

Deborah said...

Its so good to hear about warm weather and flowers !!!
Thank you...I need to know that its warm somewhere in the world...:)
The blooms are so pretty!

Deborah xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails